Morocco is a land of stunning contrasts, where majestic minarets tower over spice-scented souks and soaring mountains give way to endless desert. Set out to explore the epic landscapes and imperial cities of this magical country. Ride camels across the Sahara alongside Berber cameleers and sleep in starlit tents nestled among golden sand dunes. Discover the Moorish splendors of Fèz, the medieval medina of Marrakech, and the Roman ruins of Volubilis. Hike to rose-colored casbahs, visit Berbers in their mountain villages, and explore dramatic gorges and less-traveled corners in 4×4 vehicles or bus and mini bus air conditional.
Trips In Morocco in summary intends to attain the following objectives:
- Continuously provide enjoyable quality tour packages on time and on budget.
- Develop enthusiastically satisfied customers all of the time.
- Contribute positively to our communities and our environment.
- Create enjoyable tour to the most beautiful beachs and seaside in Morocco.
- Ride a camel to a tented camp in the Sahara and watch the sun rise over wind-sculpted sand dunes.
- Hike to traditional mountain villages and learn about Berber culture while sipping mint tea.
- Explore the Roman ruins of Volubilis and the ancient adobe village of Aït Ben Haddou, both UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Discover the stunning architecture and enchanting medinas of Morocco’s imperial cities.
- Mount camels and trek across the unforgettable rolling dunes of the Sahara.
- Weave your way through tattoo stalls, jugglers, potion-sellers and snake-charmers at the Djemaa el-Fna in Marrakesh.
- Stop for mint tea in Chefchaouen before strolling through the cobbled streets where most buildings are painted a brilliant sky blue.
- Sample everything from pickled lemons to almond juice before making a traditional pastilla (exotic meat pie) in a cooking class.
- Visit a hammam in Casablanca for a steam bath before walking the Corniche boardwalk. It’s nicknamed the “South Beach of Morocco”.
- Get lost behind the high medieval walls of the old town in Fes before visiting the Ville Nouvelle section for wide boulevards and modern shops.
- Challenge yourself to climb the highest mountain in North Africa, Mount Toubkal.
- Travel the “Route of 1000 Kasbahs” on your way to Ouarzazate. Tour the movie studios to see sets used in Star Wars, Game of Thrones and more.
P.S: Tours can be started and end up in any city you like according to your Requirments and Budget . Also tours are up to your Needs; they can be started from your Accommodation Train Station, Airport, Port, or any place you want. Also it can be extended or shortened according to your desire.